Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do you understand?

Recently, my life is full of working plan and non stop working activities which made me not boring at all i can say. which keep my mind thinking non stop. It is a good thing. But honestly, my heart is so empty. Whatever i did are for other ppl... waiting for other ppl and in return? I dont know when is my return will be back to me. Hopefully there are return but that's not the point.

I wan to know wat exactly i wan to make myself happy. I tot i found love. BUt why the love is so hard to handle. yes, love is need to be patient, need to be acceptable, need to think for each other, need to show. I tried my best, but im the one who know and und all the way long. i wanted to make him know as well so tat we both can put in effort u know...

And

i know he busy for his work and hopefully like he said is for our future life. But, i keep on waiting and waiting. i cant tel anyone beside, anyone. Noone is und how i feel. Sometimes, i pretend he is planning for our future. In fact, he never talk about our future. i m the type of searching for secure even for love. I dont wan play around and waste my time on the person who doesnt even think to spend the rest of his life on me. What for i waiting and keep on waiting...

Is this what i wan? Should i let go?

i know u are trying hard... u said need time. All of these cannot build within 2 or 3 days. yes i und... i dont wan to force u.

i know love is not counting on giving or not .... but i gave u everything. Do u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home