Thursday, February 11, 2010

CNY is around the corner!

phiew... times flies... i tot i jus entered the college? but now entering a company....

i tot i jus graduated? now i m growing and started to give ang pow to parents to show appreciation.

I tot i tot i tot...

A brand chinese New year is a big new opening for me actually. cox i can really feel the "ping ping pang pang" u know? if jus count down for ordinary new year maybe jus can feel " yeah! is 2010! cheers!"

u got wat i mean? yeah i m chinese... pure chinese...maybe a bit mix. i don know...

i set my target for this year.

Frens, like i said, lets follow the flows...

What we planned and prepared wil all change in the last min and everything turn to 0!

We need to plan as it goes... so tat we won expecting too much and we hurt less...

Maybe u wil say, hurt means u learnt.

In my opinion, why u wan to hurt urself? Everyone puts effort not to hurt themselves, why u?

Dont be stupid. The world is turning with or without u.... nth wil change!

So, i m going to wrap up myself and started to protect myself all by myself!

cox i realised tat noone wil help me even though in the same office same working place... cb

don ever think tat they are good fren wheneer they treat u good. NO....they are jus pretending and try to protect themselves... not letting u hurting them.

my good frens are only for those who able to read my blog.

i think no pass for the others anymore.. sorry!

Fren... i know u all are treating me v v v good without expecting any in return. Me too... Five!

I LOVEB YOU!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home