Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Right.... Time flies... shoooohhhh now already end of march.. then april then may... and when is my holiday?

Started to feel Stress... u know... when there are ppl working together... there are stress. not because of the work most of the time, but mainly between ppl. Each and every one of us grow up in different places and environments. What we used to do....see and learn since we were small are all totally different. Some tot these are right... some tot these are not. So, in the end we did it and we are all not comfortable with it. and there's the stress grow.

Well, sometimes i was jus stopped in the middle of the staircase when nobody is around and take a deep deep breathe... then continue walk to my own office. Sometimes i go into toilet and use lots of hand wash to wash my hands over and over again. When really stress, i wil shout so so so loud when i got into my car from work. Nobody will hear it.

But, i appreciate that. That make me grow into someone stronger. Frens, never try to surrender. Show them we are new generation with new ways to survive. Yes, we are!

Yes, i m gonna make myself more confident, prettier, slimmer, and outstanding... yesyesyesyes!

I deserve better... and my plan started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home