Wednesday, December 2, 2009

U all finally back!~

i M happy today!~.

even though i still waiting for an important call tat makes me nervous til i cant really sit!

and a ring up by a little gal brought me surprise! yeah... my fren u are back! A mother bear hug for u~ muaks

The time we stick together become less n less... u are going back to aus soon and guess wat. Uare back not even for one month! oh gosh...

Kam mao is really getting marry soon, i sense it! i smell i swear!

and shen nu is back for training and soon become a tauke niong also

and I wil get a simple job perhaps earn a bit for savings if i able to find the sky in business.

Oh my god, i gonna plan and do a lot of things! yubby!

i gonna save money go travel with shit frens as i promised... how about mulu?? it sounds great from my sis who jus came back from there with her gang of frens.

i gonna learn my working skills, u know who am i. Do u think i wil always blame by the upper level? i wil be the upper level! *evil*

i gonna plan my path to a sweet harmony home for myself. and yet. i m stil searching for the starting and the contents to put all in it. Counting down... hw about wear my wedding gown with my baby inside? who knows? cool rite? muahahah....cox i saw one mum who get marry with when she is pregnant and it was pretty sweet~

ok... i finished my 1000 puzzles. and i bought a new one again. I've no idea where to put or hang those pictures. But i will keep them....or anyone wan to buy it from me?

so, wats next ? ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home