Sunday, September 27, 2009

Have u ever think that u can like several person in a time? perhaps the different environment? diffrerent personalities? and different ages...shhh..... don tell me... think urself.

Im sure u all doing it. shh..... no need to confess or deny or defence! it's all up to u.

Lets say, the world is going to collapse in coming 2012 like wat they had predicted.

What u did so far?

yes, i did a lot. I met with my gang of frens who they know how important they are in me.

yes, i have a lovely devil family... without them u guys wouldnt hav a fren like me.

yes, i found true love which i though "that's the true love" when i was 16, 19 and 21.

yes, i did some crazy things with frens, different gang of frens do different "crazy " things.

I laugh, cry, smile, hate, love, emo, cool, day dreaming, dizzy, boring.

u said i m cool everytime. That's make many others don dare to approach me. I think that is a good thing to me though. U wan them to approach me? i don think so...

U said im not soft enough. Right, if i soft enough, i m not going to hold ur heart for such a long time.

U said Miri ladies request for too much. Right, why dont u think n confess to urself that u are unable to give?

Come on, we see things beautiful n keep on imagine when there's a distance between us.

If we are too close to know each other, u only see the ugly sides and if u love, u won care so much, u just love.

Im who im .... who cares about u? u love me? come !~ i love u then. U don love me? jus go away. I hav no reason to listen for so many excuses.

and u are blocking my way of my journey... to my true love. I won care ages, distance and watever fucking excuses. true love is my destination. The only thing which motivate me from now on! i trust myself that i can find it.

I dun ecpect he find me first or i find him. We'll just meet up at the middle point. i believe in it.

So, I lvoe you? Not bad... the answer is not the answer. (finger crossed^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home