Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rainning !~

Early in the morning started to rain til evening. The rain drops plus the strong wind make me looked mess up with my formal wear, documents and a camel colour handag. yeah.i went for interview this morning, wat post? yet, it's a secret. I will tel u all when they ring me up.

i sms and asked u :" black or grey?" i knew u were busy but i jus wan to know black or grey. U replied " Black." Cool. that's why i wore black today for interview. =) hope it works! ok...

Raining day can u see me? yes i can.

Besty told me she is getting married after work. We reached the age already?! no... it depends. i m a bit afraid when ppl asking when i gonna marry. i cant answer. Besty pointed out i haven found my true love...

i always believe that there's "true love" such thing, but in fact wat i saw in the society were exactly nothing do with true love. besty always wanting to prove to me, but i already lost faith in it. I cant say whether she is lucky or not, because her first love is her future husband, the one we always know. She never ever touched the other guys who is better than him, who knows? i cant say like tat in front of her because as we all know he is the whole world for her. Gal, i admire u. We three have to be happy ever after alright?

U cant have both, u cant be greedy on love this thing. U said to me once.

Juliet and Romeo?? They only famous when they are dead. R u going to be one of them?

Raining again...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home