Saturday, July 11, 2009

The last day

Today is 11th of July. It was my last day in my training place. Abit of feeling sad abit of messy feeling lo... don know how to say.

Raining for the half day, very strong wind very heavy rain.

i like tat. i like the cold cold weather.

Thanks for all the teaching and all the sincere friendship i had met. I will miss you all. Honestly!~

Like to talk to fren, get to know ppl more and let ppl und me more.

haha... i m happy because i tot i was suffering for the decision i had made. But i was wrong, i knew is you. Thanks for waiting me and be patient to me and accepted me. And yet stil treat me so so so good.

when my buddy asked me, do u still think of him? how's ur feeling whrn he stil sms u?
I told her not at all, just being a gentlelady to a good fren. That's it.

=) wat a lovely day. I wil acc you for the pizza. ok? muaks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home