Wednesday, July 8, 2009

M y Feeling

Today, i had no idea wat to wear to office. Hope ican get an uniform so i no need to think about wat to wear. =)

Short hair really suit me, honestly.

Complicated feeling, I m stil considered blur in doing things. What am i thinking? I know my eyes are dry , and even blur sometimes, but i put eyedrops already, should be no prob.

I was look like clumsy, idiot and useless sometimes. OH.... i hate the feeling like tat. Now, i m a trainee, BUt, when i become permanent staff, there are no more excuses.... mistakes? = wasting money n time.

i keep on telling myself to do thing good. BUt, when i saw my collegue rather ding themselves also won ask me to do for them for some key in stuff. I felt sad and pretend jus normal... That;s mean i should change and become more alert.

I will.

I wan to continue with my study. For the moment, there's not enough for me and for the jobs.

Everyone is moving forward, so do i.

seeing my buddy taking picture, drawing out her innovative thinking. I just realised tat i forgot my own, myself.

I forgot wat i really like, really wan and really looking for.

People says these or that are good, then i move to that direction.

Is tat all i wan? i wonder...

I have to plan morre detail.

ok... normally we see people so good, so nice, with good family, frens, parties, experiences, stories and jobs.

Actually we only see the appearance only.

They are problems, troubles, things to overcome too. Just tat we don kow n never ask. Or maybe they don show them out.

so, we no need too admire or looking forward of the other ppl life styles.

why don't we make our own interesting rather than wasting ur time looking at ppl?

Tat's wat i think. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home