Saturday, June 13, 2009

I just finished my dinner... the whole family having steamboat and BBQ. Very nice!~ very happy and enjoy the feeling everyone sit side by side around the table talk and laugh til the end.

Drinking now... and reading my frens blog... fuck... everyone's life are so so exciting. haha...

Tomoro is our charity food fair. I hope there's alot of people coming for supporting. Main purpose is to help the poor chidren and the handicapped group.

My fren suppose to perform singing tomoro for us but then the his time is crashed outt! too bad! otherwise sure hav fun ! haha... but i know if he is free sure he will help up.

Dont think ur appearance will disturb my life. no... thats not big deal anymore. how old am i? I met with 2 ppl tat i wish not to meet in my life all in this week. fuck....
I m stil young to play around, ok?
haha.... dont think u are the only one to hold me.. NEVER!~
Because I've FouNd HIM...
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home