Sunday, May 24, 2009

haha.... wat a extra ordinary sat !!! i woke up at 4 in the morning and went to office in 5 morning. ahaha.... There was a golf tournament!

Abit of exciting! ... never though of having the special experience. =)

em... this week past quite fast. Today already Sunday. Tomorow have to start working again. Tomorow i will hav another crzy lady join in my working place. haha.... exciting again!
atleast i can scold damn..fuck...jibailu...come on...release anger...release stress!

even though i hav to check on figure everyday in my computer everyday.. i m concentrate i know. i m carefully work on my jobs. and i m putting effort.

Just tat, i stil making mistakes. I should be more careful. go go go!

shit! I eat a lot of thigns .. and tried a lot of things recently. and guess wat? i m gaining weight!

f8ck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home