Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!~

Ask i said. I was a bit scared of my birthday this year. Maybe the age plus 1? or maybe some others that i m not willing to confront.

This year birthday, all began with my working life. With New environment, New friends, new hair style and new mind set. These are all good things though.

From the morning, my hp switched it to silent mode jus be low profile in the office. hahaha.... until i missed a call that i was waiting. Anyway, Thanks.

I got all the warmest greetings from all dearest frens even those tat i couldnt expect they know my birthday! wah lao.....Grateful and Thanks for those sms, msg and emails. I love u all.

Jazz Festival has been organised in my town every year on my birthday. But i never really go in and see wats was happening. But, this year different, i was there!
Honestly, the bands are great! but, for me, depends la... i like the one from Sabah with a guitar player called Roger?!
wow.... so nice. The rest not bad too, but jus tat no place for me to sit and hav to stand for the whole night there... haha....

Well.... my birthday wishes.... i made in the early morning! Hope it does really out with all the power of you ppl greeting. Hope so! it a must !

one word.. exhausted for my birthday. but my heart stil dancing inside for more.

Happy Birthday Bitch! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home