Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today is my sec day or wokring in a new environment. Why i choose this place to be my training working place? hmmmm....i think the environment is the biggest issue.! =)

The place is big enough that make me lost within the area. haha... is a great exercise though.

First day, just help up copped all the charity coupons and deal with all departments. Quite happy cox all the officers in my department are nice.

TOday then i realised what are dozen of work... my table ful of document and cannot even see my compnter and places to put my bottle.

haha.... but happy to learn things. =)

Please....tomoro let me learn new things and bring me to happiness

i appreciate each of the day

Thanks mum.... ping, Chin, Nee, yee, sin nui, yuan and my lovely dad.

i love u all....

I m so so so happy with the great grand lunch u prepared! gan tong a!!

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home