Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today having my 1st day of period. wah lao...too tired but have to ac mum go out do things a while. but turn out shopping in the end. Parkson again... I don dare to walk past for the place tat i last saw u. It makes me think of u all of a sudden. PPl says, it's easier to hate a ppl rather to forget them. I cant do it and i think this is the reason why i couldnt forgot about you.

i heard that, u are gonna flying off again tomoro. Im sure and i ve no idea about ur great future and definitely i m not at the top of ur priority list anymore. It's a good thing atleast u are not suffering anymore.

If we were able get together, it's a miracle.

THey says the things u never or u cant able to get will always be the best memories in life.

I don agree.

I forgive u from time to time jus tat u never realise. maybe i m a fool, i will forgive u again.
may god bless u all the way.
I also don care wat are u thinking, wat are u doing, wat are u chasing for life now.
As long as u are healthy n safely.
Behave wa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home