Monday, March 21, 2011

special March

Hi march, nth much improve, nth much to do, really nth much...

First, i made a very important decision, i resigned and fired the Indian boss, Yub... i able to handle stress and i learn things... but i did not extend or enlarge my limit. I think wat i learning next is trying to enlarge and extend my limit... i need to be patient. I realized i still very aggressive, very.
Working life is really realistic, i can only say ppl is selfish in the end. Noone will help u within the same office. I lost.

But, quickly i switched my way out of the hell and try to discovery the whole wide world outside. I m stil fresh and yet "innocent" hahaha... i will try to act like a sponge and absorb non stop.

I thank those who gave me hard words, ignorance and troubles.

but i thank my frens the most! u re always there when i m lost.

One more special fren, i know i've hurt u. U have been a true friend to talk to, U laid out ur hands and hold me tight when i m falling, when i m alone. I realized that love can be so great. The concern u gave, the advice u gave is big difference from what i known as love so far. My love is not consider as love if compare with u. Because of u, i open my eyes widely and accept so many things that i couldn't accept last time. U make me believe that, yeah there are so many possibilities for things to happen. U open my heart actually.

U are down for the past few years, i know.Im great when i heard i make ur life meaningful and cheer u up. Ur frens round wonder wat magic tat making ur life like heaven. Thanks for saying that i m the witch. U never give up for past few years.

U are a successful man, i knw ur life will be better without me. I'm sorry i might not the right person for u. Maybe like wat u said, i m not courage enough to face. I know, i don wan to hurt becox i m not ready for u and Ryan. To me, u are harder to handle than final exam. I still hesitate to take my whole life risk on u to prove that im true. I hope u got wat i mean.

However, I will be the v best friend if u give me a try. I swear. and I really look forward to it.

Thank god, my new ofice jus nice... and flexible. and stress though... cx i start from zero again and facing those unknown. u all enjoying ur work, i m pleased. So Pls remind me to be patient, capable and steady!!!

Hold me tight so tat we don fall down n become even stronger.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home