Friday, March 13, 2009

WE ARE SO LUCKY~

Have you ever think that we are so lucky? in the sense that, we are all born with healthy eyes sights, able to talk properly, with hands and legs! Thanks for all the healthy we are having and appreciate everything.

Why i say so? Tonight suppose we SC were going to have our BBQ with new batch of SC. Before we start, we all are invited to attend a certificate presentation to 4 of our friends. They need to use longer and a hard time to finish their course which we might complete it within 3 months. One of them suffering leukemia, another one 50% of hearing, one with 100% without hearing and one with only 80% of hearing. In the presentation, we hardly understand what they are talking about, but we all know that they are trying very hard to let us know they are happy and so appreciate everything even though the process of learning was very very hard!... I couldn't do anything for them, i clapped for them sincerely, smile at them as supporting and willing to help if possible.

After that was our installation of the night. The main event! Besides those formal speech from lec n principal, we were all sit down quietly. All i wanted to do was sit down there once again listening to everyone, treat it as it was the last time we gathered altogether. I looked into everyone and try to remember their faces and voices. It was the beginning of the SC2009 and the ending of the SC2008. I make a short speech: " I m great that all of you are here, i appreciate and thankful for you all, i wouldn't forget about you and I'll miss you all, Thanks"

I got a lot to talk about if i got more time. Once again, i just wanted to feel the last time being on the stage giving some words as a vice president. I've learn t... with all the friends who were used to be my strangers around me when i entered college. I'll miss you all... Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home