Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm proud of you!

Our family apart from other sis, my parent sayang my little sis the most. She has pretty face,

used to be very rely on us, everytime only cry to solve problems. Now, she has turned into

different person, pretty face remained, personality changed into a bit MAN like me, and become

more crazy!!! haha... im happy to her changes.

Today is her imporrtant day! We all thought that she could sleep last night because the spm


result will be on the notice board today, who knows? she sleep like a pig! Maybe due to the whole

day classes. Morning she sms me and told me that " tel mum i got 8A's!"

I told my mum tat, all of us very happy. No matter what my sis will cry for any result she got in


the end. haha... the tears of happiness or disappointment? i guess she is happy but a bit

disappointed. But, the result is good! ! ! seriously... I m proud of you.

I hope you will grow to be even mature! haha..of cox im not pointing at ur appearance. But ur


inner side. Good luck in everything.! I will keep scold u as a remind, pointing at u to the correct

thinking way, Im not a clever or genius sis for u to rely on. But, im ur best audiance who scare u

beside your bed in the mid night. haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home